Wednesday, September 13, 2006

SURPRISE PARTY!!!!!
Robbie's birthday was friday September 8th, we surprised him on Saturday with a party!
It was fun to get together with family and friends! He was surprised but he always seems to have an idea that something might be going down. His brother David and I worked hard on keeping a tight lid and keeping him going around in circles. I have to say we were the most sucessful this time!

GOOD FOOD! I think this was plate number three for Robbie. The food was so good... his brother David whipped up some homemade Teriyaki beef BBQ with homemade potato salad and coleslaw. Oh it was good! I think I had a few plates myself!!!


Twenty Eight! Whaoooo movin on up!

Not only did we have good food, we had the best company to make the celebration complete!

1 comment:

Summer Adams said...

FUN! HBTY, Robbie! Looks like y'all had a good time!