Monday, October 09, 2006

IN A BOX!
London loves playing in, on top, & under boxes. This past weekend she has been in a box everyday.
This is Sunday! London and I read from "my first Book of Mormon stories", she really likes the story of Captain Moroni and the Title of Liberty. So we played dressup! Do I look strong and mighty in my battle armor to fight with Captin Moroni? Yeah for freedom! This is London on Saturday! London in a box, we didn't even have to wind her up. She would go down in the box and then stand straight up, over and over again. She had us laughing!

London on Friday! I came in from the other room and snapped this shot! We had the Arrowhead box sitting by the door to take out to the trash and she found it. She played for a good hour, pushing it around, climbing in and out, pickng it up and spinning around and around in a circle. London kept herself busy that afternoon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY for boxes :) and for Capt. Moroni!!! I'm glad to know that I can just get B a box for Christmas instead of new expensive toys ;-) hee hee. I didn't know they were that fun but I really think they do have more fun with stuff they find around the house over their own toys sometimes.