Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's a Smile
It's a smile! I know, I have heard that babies don't smile at such a young age, and that it's just gas.... they are WRONG! This little guy is always smiling and making the best faces! London gets a kick out of him, my mom told her the other day that angels are playing with him and talking with him. You could see her little mind working and processing what grandma said as she watched him smile and make sweet noises. He is such a sweetheart, you can really feel his little spirit fill our home!




4 comments:

Janelle said...

Congrats! He is adorable!

Amy said...

I'm so glad you are home and recovering well. Kingston is so, so cute! I can't wait to kiss those little cheeks of his and hold him. I love the name by the way. You guys did a great job and I believe they smile right away too. My grandma always told my mom that the angels were talking/kissing them when they smile so young. I believe it. I hope this recovery goes faster than the first and I'm glad that you had a positive experience considering. You look great already. What a cute little family. Aren't daddy, baby pictures the sweetest? Can't wait to talk to you. Love ya.

Chelsy said...

Congrats you guys! He is so adorable!

Our Family said...

He is adorable! Way to go Marshie on such an awesome delivery! Our prayers will be with you on a speedy recovery. I love how London just instantly loves him- how sweet is that! Congratulations on your new little one, and we are so EXCITED for you all.