Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Busy Times
Waking up to my precious little bugs

We are still in NorCal playing! Rob is working hard on this bathroom for my Dad so we will be here another week in a half. It has been great spending time with family, having a pool to play in and of course Grandpa and Grandma time!!!

This picture cracks me up! London is showing you her knee pads, under her princess dress while attempting the scooter...silly girl!


Uncle Randy is excited to have another boy in the family. Kingston is the second little guy on both McNicol and Lueck side. Yahooo for little boys.




Kingston time with Aunt Christina


Our meaty BOY!!! Oh! How we love him!!!!




4 comments:

CCmomma said...

Looks like you are having fun. Can't wait to see you when you come back! Kingston is going to pass up Aria in like a month!

Chelsy said...

Marsha,

Your family is adorable! I had no idea you guys were in Vegas...I just assumed you were back in Cali. Can't wait to see where Robbie will be going to dental school. Rand will be applying in a year...so who knows where we'll be in two years.

Anyway...just wanted to say 'hi'!

Megan said...

Sounds like you are having a great time in Cali. The kids are so cute!! I will have to come visit when you get back, sorry it has been awhile!!

Mom & Dad Lueck said...

I just had to comment on these pictures too. I cant believe how big Kingston is aready. Hes going to pass miss London up, ha ha.
What a sweety he is. give the kids hugs and kisses from us in SD. We miss you and hope you can visit yet this summer. love you Nancy