Saturday, October 28, 2006

Halloween 5K Run

My two cheerleaders Dad and Lond's ----->

London and I after the race.


Here I am receieving my award--->


This morning I ran the Las Vegas Halloween 5k. We started the race at 7am. Robbie and London were there to cheer me on!
It has been several years since I have ran any kind of race. I came in 34 out of 116 racers and won 1st place in my age division (25-29yrs) I was the 5th women runner to finish! Ahhh It was a great feeling to finish! I forgot the rush you get when you are competing. I did it just to find other ways to get involved in the community and to have a change in my workout routine.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a STUD!!!! I'm soooo proud of you! I hope to be in that good of shape again after this baby is out of me. You go girl!