Monday, May 14, 2007

Slurpee!!!!!!

I love Slurpee's & apparently someone else likes them too! It is always Slurpee time here in Las Vegas. Something cold & sweet, several flavors to choose from & you are left with a colored tongue to prove your recent indulgence. What wonderful memories to make as a family.
The other weekend we went out into the blazing heat into our hot car & Robbie mentioned Slurpee's! How could us girls resist? We were off to the church to finish the Young Women's bulletin board. Just around the corner stands a 7Eleven where we grabbed our Slurpee's. One for Robbie & I & a small one for Londs & I. I did mention I loved Slurpee's right? Well little miss London loves the iced sugar water stuff alot as well, she held on to our Slurpee tight, I could barely get my share (not wanting her to suck down all that sugar). When we were finished with the small Slurpee, she walked up to Daddy & gently touched his leg saying "hi daddy"! We both looked at each other and started laughing! She wanted the big Slurpee, & daddy had it! She knew what she wanted and was shmooshing her way to get it! It was hilarious! Where do they learn these things?
The next thing I see, Londs standing with the BIG Slurpee, sucking it down. That little stinker!


Here she is with
the small Slurpee!







Mom hard at work stapling her guts out!

2 comments:

Summer Adams said...

She is so stinkin' cute! We love slurpees too :) Your YW board looks awesome so far in that pic. I'd love to see the finished product. Good work, Marsh!

ausandtif said...

Slurpees ROCK!!! There is something magical about a cold Slurpee on a hot summer's day. I was raised on them and so the tradition continues...