Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Looking through the eyes of Mr. Potato Head...........

We were playing with London's Potato heads, I was on the phone with my mom not really paying attention to every potato move & build. I looked over at Londs & this is what I see.........

She was wearing Mr. Potato head's groovy glasses. It made me laugh so hard, my mom on the other end asked what she was doing. It was so cute and funny all at the same time I could barely get it out. Not was she only wearing the glasses, she was starring right at me without saying a word, as if she was waiting to see my reaction. She seriously has a silly personality & is always surprising us with something!


Mr. Potato Head was happy to have his glasses back!



I thought Londs looked like a little person from a Harry Potter movie!

1 comment:

Summer Adams said...

What a little character she is! I love it :) And I love your blog's new look!!!