Monday, June 04, 2007

Mormon.Org
Where do I begin? This site is AWESOME! Our ward missionary leader has invited us to check this site out for several weeks, I finally did and was so impressed with how user friendly, informative & just plain touching it is as you listen & watch the clips of testimonies. It is a great tool for members as well as those who have questions or an interest in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
They have started a pilot program here in Las Vegas as well as a handful of nation wide cities called "Truth Restored". We have some TV, Radio commercials that have aired, advertisements and such to promote Mormon.org. It is a great tool in sharing the gospel! Not only is it a great tool to share with others it is great to hear the testimonies of individuals and reflect on your own testimony of the gospel which has been restored. I don't just believe the things that are shared on this amazing site are true, I know they are true!I am also grateful for the the gospel in my life and the knowledge of the purpose of life!! Check it out for yourself...... www.mormon.org

No comments: