Sunday, February 24, 2008

Singing In The Rain!!!!

Need I say More?! Vegas doesn't get much rain, but when we do get rain, we run outside singing and splashing in the puddles! London loves her little umbrella, she asks everyday if it is raining so she can use it. She is my sweet pea! I don't have an umbrella mainly because it doesn't rain enough to pack and store something so useless and secretly, I love the rain and I love to feel it on my face and skin, so why have an umbrella? London cannot get over why Dad has an umbrella and mom doesn't. As we were walking outside to play in the rain, London says " Mom I need to buy you an umbrella." LOL She is always so thoughtful of others and such a sweetheart!
We love when nature brings sweetness to the earth and makes our typical day full of surprises!
















"These are the goods that keep your feet dry while splashing in puddles and they are my most favorite!" (London)

4 comments:

colin and brooke thompson said...

adorable! Good luck with baby boy! Home stretch!!!!

Amy said...

Did you take those pictures? They are so cute with Londs and the umbrella. I need to call you and catch up. I've been super busy, but I catch up before the little one comes. We'll talk soon. Love your guts!

Summer Adams said...

Soooo cute. Her hair is beautiful!

CCmomma said...

So cute. brielle just found her umbrella recently too and she wants to take it everywhere. brielle will be with Betty this weekend so hopefully she'll get to see London. Today she said"I love London, she's my friend" It was so cute. I'll call you soon. Checkout mommasassy.blogspot and let me know what you think. When are you going to have this boy?