Friday, April 04, 2008

Two post in one
My little Ant Hunter...

London loves to be outside. What little toddler would oppose the outdoors, not this one! Everywhere we go she is picking up little leaves, sticks, rocks and gifting them to me. The other day we were at the store and she asked if I would get her this bug magnifying catcher. I asked her "what are you going to do with this?" Thinking she had no clue to what it was for, she replied "to catch ants mom!" Alright, I was taken back as I thought she wanted the big blue magnifer for her blue collection. That is another post!

To my surprise she knew what it was and what she was going to do with it. Soo, as soon as we woke up from our nap we set out to find ants! To our disapointment we found the ground to be antless. I didn't even think that it would be too cold still. Robbie gently reminded me of that small detail. We even left a popcicle out to grab their attention, but still the next day no ants. London is now just waiting for the day we can go ant hunting!







Here we have my little bug sitting quite at a babyshower. I love this girl! We have so much fun together!!!

1 comment:

jefferies said...

You guys should come to our house. It is built on an ant hill!