Monday, April 14, 2008

PROJECTS
Here are a few projects we have been working on. We finally finished my childhood bed for little miss London. I grew up in this bed from the age two through high school, now we are passing it onto my little princess. It has been fun working on it, well..... really Robbie has done the majority of the work... sanding, priming and fixing the side rails on the drawers. Lots of work!!! We still need to have it painted, but it will be painted white just as it looks.
I have kept myself busy with a few of my own projects as you see below. I have made birp clothes, decorated Londs letters, bow making and making gifts for friends having little princesses. It has been fun! I am just getting ready for this baby boy to get here! Rock ON!






3 comments:

Janelle said...

Your burb cloths are super cute - how did you make them?

CCmomma said...

Did you dye them Brown with RIT? Tell me! I'm calling you!

Ashley Blanchard said...

you are so stinking talented!! i love her room and your bupr clothes are awesome! your pictures are way cute! love you guys!!!!!!!