Friday, May 14, 2010

LIFE AFTER SCHOOL

School ended for me YESTERDAY!!! I am thrilled within... more than words could describe!
Kingston turned the BIG 2 almost 3 weeks ago. I was in L.A. for the RAgnar relay and brought home a scrumptious cup cake for a birthday wish for my little man. London has been asking and asking when his Real birthday would be..... I guess her definition of a Birthday is a BIG Party celebration. My dinky cupcake was not quite the right touch... hmmmm???
The real truth is that I lOvE PArties and I love Birthdays... so I couldn't let my busy crazy school and running desires take away from a celebration of my sweet boy... even if it is 3 weeks later (Dugh)!
Tomorrow we will finally celebrate his 2 years of bliss in our family! Just a small get together with family.
I love this little squirt, he has so much personality. I just stare and watch his simple actions throughout the day. He is sweet, kissy sweet, with big cuddle hugs throughout the day... I feel his love for me! He is learning so much everyday and they are not always without a lesson from his big sister. On a daily basis, he wears his batman mask and carries a sword (his favorite thing for the moment) His second or maybe his first love is TOOLS, any tool! This boy has an eye for tools and the screwdriver to say the least. He has a gazillion tools, but that is not enough...right?!
( sounds like our Mr.Lueck)
I love having a little boy!
I love our little family!


So in preparation for tomorrow
London and I decided to make some
favor bags for the kids.
We made potato stamps with different super hero signs,
along with a K for Kingston.
We ventured with the idea of super hero's,
not that the party has a theme, just wanted to spice it up a bit.
Like I mention, Kingston wears his batman mask everyday, throughout the day!
I wanted to have a costume party,
but decided to wait a few years, where he could really enjoy... and remember it!
so till tomorrow... we are prepping and getting ready
to Party with our little man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello
what a cutie he is and growing so much. I can see it in his face how much hes changed.
So did you decide to give him the tools and tool box?
JUst wondering I will be waiting for pics. XXOO gramma LUeck